Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Reason For Living - song work in progress

I'm walkin down a cold dark street,
thinkin i can't go on,
I just can't take it anymore,
no one will even miss me when i'm gone,

I wander tward a lonly bridge,
knowin no one would be there,
I lean over he edge, takin my last breath,
I look around even though i know no one is with me,
And instead i see you, And in my dark world of hate and fear,
I can see a hint of beautiful light.
and I see a reason to keep living,
my reason for living is you.

I see the face of an angel.
Bright with shinin' wings,
She saved my life,


and so far thats all i have.

1 comment:

  1. Aww hun this is awesome! Reminds me of that Emerson Drive song. Who's this angel?..I'm curious :)

    Keep spillin' your heart out,Hun..I see talent in you.

    Love ya ♥

    ReplyDelete